Join 18,385 other subscribers
- Marie Charlotte Bouësseau: Reflecting on a decade of work on palliative care at the World Health Organization.
- ‘The Black Man is Not Supposed to Be Here’.
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: Minority Communities
The challenges and triumphs of developing a survey on palliative care for people with intellectual disabilities around the world
CELEBRATING WORLD HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE DAY 2021.THIS YEAR’S THEME IS LEAVE NO ONE BEHIND – EQUITY IN ACCESS TO PALLIATIVE CARE In a special series, EAPC task forces and reference groups that work on behalf of vulnerable communities explain … Continue reading
Leave no one behind: Equity in access to palliative care
LAUNCH OF A NEW SERIES TO CELEBRATE WORLD HOSPICE AND PALLIATIVE CARE DAY 2021 Today’s guest writer is Claire Morris, Global Advocacy Director, Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance (WHPCA), who explains why this year’s theme is more important than ever … Continue reading
A year of fighting the racial inequality of COVID
CONTINUING OUR SERIES ON COVID-19 AND THE PALLIATIVE CARE RESPONSE – AND A CHANCE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST COVPALL STUDY FINDINGS OPEN ACCESS… Today’s Guest Writer is Dr Sabrina Bajwah, Clinical Senior Lecturer, King’s College London and Honorary Palliative Care Consultant … Continue reading
Inclusivity in palliative care – are we as good as we think?
NEW SERIES: EXPLORING NEW DIMENSIONS AT #EAPC2021 … There are just 22 days to the 17th World Congress Online of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC). With live sessions on 6 to 8 October and lots of on-demand content … Continue reading