Join 18,385 other subscribers
- Marie Charlotte Bouësseau: Reflecting on a decade of work on palliative care at the World Health Organization.
- ‘The Black Man is Not Supposed to Be Here’.
- ‘We are making a new world’: the top ten EAPC blogs January to June 2022!
- Artificial Intelligence has no role in palliative care…or does it?
- Hurdle Hopping: collaborating to overcome challenges in palliative care education.
- ABSTRACT WATCH
- ADVANCE CARE PLANNING
- ADVOCACY & POLICY
- BLOG SERIES
- CHILDREN'S PALLIATIVE CARE
- EAPC ACTIVITIES
- EAPC Board Members
- EAPC Researcher Awards
- EAPC Task Forces/Reference Groups
- EAPC Webinars
- EAPC White Papers, Guidelines & Recommendations
- EAPC World Congresses
- EAPC COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS
- EAPC-LINKED JOURNALS
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
- NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL REPORTS
- OPINION PIECES
- PALLIATIVE CARE IN HUMANITARIAN CRISES
- PATIENT & FAMILY CARE
- Coronavirus and palliative care
- Minority Communities
- Palliative Care & Animals
- Palliative Care and Intensive Care
- Palliative Stories
- PSYCHO-SOCIAL ISSUES
- SYMPTOM CONTROL
- POSTS IN OTHER LANGUAGES
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- SPIRITUAL CARE
- VOLUNTEERING IN PALLIATIVE CARE
Category Archives: INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES
In Memoriam Ingeborg Griffioen.
Ingeborg Griffioen, designer, researcher, founder of Panton and Metromapping, and passionate advocate of shared decision making. In this tribute, colleagues pay tribute to her drive, determination and many talents. To our great sadness on Wednesday, 13th April 2022, Ingeborg Griffioen … Continue reading
Posted in INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES, PATIENT & FAMILY CARE Tagged #EAPCvzw Leave a comment
A Personal reflection: A Tribute to Cynthia Goh.
Dr Cynthia Goh (1949- 2022) died in February at the age of 72. Cynthia was the founding president of HCA Hospice Care, Singapore’s largest hospice homecare provider, and she led the Department of Palliative Medicine at Singapore’s National Cancer Centre. … Continue reading
Posted in INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES Tagged #EAPCvzw Leave a comment
Professor Anica Jusić Obituary: Neurologist and pioneer of palliative care in Croatia
Professor David Oliver, Tizard Centre, University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom and Chair of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Neurology Reference Group, remembers the contribution of neurologist Professor Anica Jusić, who was a driving force for palliative care … Continue reading
Posted in INTERVIEWS & TRIBUTES, Neurology Tagged Obituary Prof Anica Jusić, Palliative care in Croatia 1 Comment